Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm just me.

I am a big guy. I mean BIG. The 400 lb mileage marker is in the rear view mirror and there's a McDonald's at the next off ramp.

I'm hairy too. At times you'd think I was calling bigfoot for grooming tips, but I found that the beard is an excellent guide for when to get your hair cut. If it gets in your soup and stuck in your pants zipper, time to go for a trim.

A cat called Kittyhawk has allowed me to share his limited living space, though he only just barely tolerates my presence on occasion.

I have no girlfriend, used to, but forgot where the pit was located, sad really.

I would love to claim that I have Adult-ADHD (the X-Rated kind I guess) but in truth I am just a lazy procrastinator who finds the tedium of life not interesting enough to keep me from getting distracted.

Probably will be more to come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home