Friday, May 26, 2006

Well. Its Friday. Work's Over. Time for a Three Day Weekend.
Time for a little bit of fun.
I can certainly think of far worse ways to spend a Friday night.
I know for I fact I've done things no where near as much fun.
And were a hell of a lot more lonely.
But no matter what we do if we're not carefull, all roads lead to the same place.

And its always the same old story when you get there. Trust me.

And the bitch of it all is that some cog is going to drag your ass there.

And then just like the rest of us you would end up...


2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

I want a banana bonanza

10:33 PM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Dude. At some point we have to go on another day trip or something and I will find a Banana Bonanza while I am out and about. Screw the sugar problems.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home