Friday, May 20, 2005

Some Days....


Some days are just like this. Posted by Hello


Some days aren't.

I need to get a life. Could also use a job that requires a few more brain cells too. Need to go out with the guys again soon. Of course that means just sitting up at Jimmy's throwing back cokes while they tear themselves up.

You'd think a guy my size wouldn't be a lil bitch feather-weight drinker. But I had THE bad experience so I think I'll stick to my sodas. Only major downside is I can't blame my stupid shit on booze, just my own tardation.

But hey tardation can be kewl, to people who are stoned enough to appreciate it.
Yeah, that can work too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Maybe you should try one beer in the privacy of your own ho.

I mean home.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Nah. I'll just try the ho instead. They have all the in and out parts that I like so much.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home