Monday, May 23, 2005

Crash Cleaning

My pad is the classic bachelor crash space. Books piled everywhere. Dishes that refuse to get washed, laundry sorted into 3 to 5 stages of cleanliness. The usual.

Well, my lil bro and myself are heading up the road for a few days and my dad said he was going to stop in and make sure Kittyhawk gets his viddles, lest the little bastage turn mean.

So now, because I don't want my parents coming into my sty as is, combined with my need for extreme and overt laziness, I find myself scrubbing dishes at 1am and plotting places to shove stacks of books. My bedroom is a write-off at this point. That will be a week all by itself.

I am outa here until Wednesday night. Will try and post some pics of our trip.

Have at it all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ray Nolan said...

May the Force be with you.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Just so you know, Anti just linked you.

The picture of a picture of him.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Radiohumper said...

Yes, I saw that too! Picture of a picture, how meta-.

Thanks for linking me. I never know why the hell anyone else would read my blog, but I appreciate it.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Glad to. And no worries mum, its a fun lil blog to read.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home