Friday, November 18, 2005

Without a clue

I am stuck in a place that's a first for me. I am drawing blank. I can remember no time when I have not had an idea. For a game scenario, a story, background info, I have always been able to come up with something new.

Not this week.

Nothing at all. The creative well is tapped out for once.

I can't even expand on past ideas or flesh previous notes. And that's always easy to do for me.

Not this week.

No focus. No center. No spark of creation. Is this how the mundane world thinks?

What do you do when you have nothing new?

2 Comments:

Blogger hijacked frequencies said...

i'm kinda feelin it too...yep, i think this is how the masses feel.

sucks to be them.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Yikes.

Don't think I could live out my life like this. Does make me feel sad for them.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home