Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Some days are better

Sometimes it can be a good day.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I haven't posted for way too fucking long. Sorry 'bout that. Been a little too distracted by the nothingness that is my normal day getting bye. But Today was a good day. I will share some bad ones, but this isn't one of them.

Got a new job. Been hoping to get it. Been kinda worried and distracted. Recruiter called me about it out of the blue and got me all keyed up about it. Damn call came while I was in the fucking shower. Felt like that little freak at the beginning of the old movie "Deal of the Century".

Wait by phone. Nothing.

Wait by phone. Nothing.

Wait by phone. Nothing.

Fuck'it and shower. *ring - ring -ring*

But they said take it. Pays a hell of a lot better than I make now and no weekends except for the odd overtime, which will rock.

Then I am calling one of my bud's and damned if he didn't get cool news today. You must ask Simpleton yourself though what it was.

Then to top it off I did the math and discovered I can put off telling said bosses I am outa here until after my friend gets her referral bonus for my current job. And its not much farther to the new one.

Life is a good day.

Not much could make it better.

Well maybe some new shoes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah.... Shoes might be nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger shabooty said...

hey TM
thanks for hittin my blog up
leme know if ya wanna linkswap

peace
shab

1:43 AM  
Blogger Ray Nolan said...

Shoes are great.

3:00 AM  
Blogger hijacked frequencies said...

cool cool news on the new job

8:03 AM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Thank you Melissa.

Now, all I need is for someone to drop a woman on my lap and I'm good to go.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home