Friday, July 01, 2005

Conflicted

I work with this way hot blonde chickie who is celebrating her 21st year on the planet tonight. Well her super 'spensive silke top designed to show off her nicely tanned cleavage (not a big fan of most tans, hers was good) had a little hiccup. The strap broke in front where it connected.

She is in a panic to get a pin to hold it together. She manages to makeshift staple it so she doesn't have to keep holding it. Fabric around staple could tear at any moment.

The Confilct? I like her in a friendly way, she's pleasant to talk to with a great sense of humor and thinks Family Guy and Comedy Central are the best things out there.

So glance and hope the top breaks revealing some very nice cleavage (cause well all guys deeply desire to see all women's tits - see Ron White's stand-up for explanation).......

Or be a gentleman and look away out of a sign of respect.

Lucky for me ((I guess)) the staple held until she left.

Decision avoided. But I bet they would have been nice.
I wanna buy some shoes now though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home