Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My special friend died.....

It was a sad time this morning. I got up thinking nothing unusual or strange was happening in my home, but I was wrong. A tragedy had struck in the early hours of the morning.

My dvr cable box died.

I am now forced to endure 1987 level of cable television service without premium channels. Its a horror you can't fathom.

HBO, Showtime, my beloved Starz on Demand.... I will miss you most Starz on Demand.

My recorded programs --- Dead Like Me, Captain Blood, The Seahawk, Lock-Stock-and-2-Smoking-Barrels, all gone. My favorite Alton Brown moments. I loved those recipes.

I can no longer pause television to get food or drink. I can't rewind and watch in slow motion to see the single frame of 2 dogs screwing.
It was a sad day.

I will miss you old friend. You passed too soon.

My you rest in silicon heaven with all the calculators.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit!

Insight needs to make an emergency field call.

(But you know they won't.)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Phil M. said...

Nope. Know why?
Cause their Fargin' Bastadges.
That's why.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home